The course will be held at IMPA.
The lectures will be on Mondays, Wednesday and Friday at 10:30 am from August 10 to August 28.
0. Overview of Medical imaging problems.
1. The Bayesian framework for image reconstruction
2. 2D and 3D segmentation via snakes
3. Dynamic programming for 2D snakes
4. Level sets for 2D and 3D segmentation
5. Wavelet decomposition for segmentation.
6. Mutual Information for image matching and registration
7. Maximum flow algorithm for image matching and registration
8. 2D Tracking
9. 3D Tracking