Visorama is a project which by developing a new virtual
reality equipment, aims to create a novel multimedia applications.
- To create, develop and install a tool linking virtual
reality and multimedia.
- To discuss virtual reality and perceptual aspects of images.
- To promote the artistic, technological and scientific development
of new image technologies.
- To develop VR applications based on visions of urban space, specially
of Rio de Janeiro.
- To diffuse this technology, through papers, workshops, placement and
- From the technological perspective it is the creation of a new
tool which allows you to see the world in a different way.
- From the artistic point of view it is the creation of a new way to represent urban space/time .
- From the city's point of view it means the acquisition of a new