The Virtual Elements of the VR Environment are composed by the objects that are part of the Set and also other elements that are used for interaction during the tour. The interactive Virtual Elements can be of the following types:
- Cards – descriptive graphical signs attached to parts of the Set;
- Captions – used to show the textual representation of dialogues;
- Markers – indicate specific locations of the Set;
- Active Images – used for videos and interactive animations;
- Lights – illumination controlled to highlight parts of the Set;
- Mechanisms – objects that animate and can be interacted with.